Thanks to Faye L. Booth for giving me the above blog award! It seems that I now have to nominate five people for the award myself and fill in a meme questionnaire thingy, so here goes.
1. Bad Witch One of the most fascinating pagan blogs I’ve read.
2. Draw Something Awful Artist Elizabeth Grammaticas’ paintings of Marilyn Monroe, based on James Haspiel’s candid photos, are inspiring.
3. Marilyn Monroe Collection Scott Fortner’s blog is the place to go for all MM-related news.
4. Moon in the Gutter Exploring hidden gems of cinema and music over the last few decades.
5. Hoydens and Firebrands Womens’ lives in the early modern period under the microscope.
Your phone? In the other room, only use it when I’m out
Your hair? Dark, long and curly
Your mother? Irish-born, classroom assistant
Your father? Londoner, lectures in gemmology
Your favourite food? Dark Mars Bars
Your dream last night? Woke up dizzy
Your favourite drink? Red grape Shloer
Your dream/goal? Surviving, and thriving
What room are you in? Living room
Your hobby? Watching old movies
Your fear? Too many
Where do you want to be in six years? In a good place
Where were you last night? At home, watching TV and reading George Gissing: A Life by Paul Delany
Something that you’re not? Whatever they say that I am
Muffins? They’re OK
Wishlist item? Bloomsbury’s Donna Tartt boxset – lovely hardcover editions
Where did you grow up? Essex, haha
Last thing you did? Listened to Gaga
What are you wearing? Black, warm
Your TV? Is a PC
Your pets? All dead I’m afraid
Friends? Both near and far
Your life? Monosyllabic, apparently
Your mood? Not bad
Missing someone? Not really
Vehicle? Yes, but I don’t drive it
Something you’re not wearing? Hat
Your favourite store? Amazon, I guess
Your favourite colour? Dark, earthy
When was the last time you cried? Last week
Your best friend? Andy
One place you go to over and over? The past is always with us
Facebook? Yes, until something better comes along – like telepathy
Favourite place to eat? Lix in Brighton for morning toast, Wetherspoon’s in Hove for dinner